Friday 6 January 2017

"A QUESTION AND ANSWER ROUND WITH AUTHOR DHRUV ANAND"

1.    







    




      Here I m presenting an exclusive question and answer round with young and dynamic author Mr. Dhruv Anand. Thanx to Mr. Anand for giving his valuable time to my questions,
      Hope you'll enjoy the answers from  loving author. As per conversation held between us Mr. Anand has told they are really passionate about his writing and soon will bring his new book.
      He answered every question sincerely and honestly, we really wish for the master success for his up book("EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT") in advance we wish for his bright and successful journey in this literary world. He added he is working for his new book which authour will reveal soon. 
      Enjoy the question and answers round between us.   

     JATTIN KAKKAR (me):   How r u feeling after getting  published  your first book?     

     DHRUV ANAND (Author):Actually I am feeling more busy. It feels amazing when someone says ‘hey, your book is awesome’. It boosts me up to write more. On the other hand, I am feeling stuck it with too. I thought that writing means to express my visuals to world and getting their opinion on that but it get me stucked with marketing which completely is not in my interest part.
JATTIN KAKKAR :      When did you realize that you should go for this career?

      DHRUV ANAND: I realized it when I was 15. I started writing poems and science fiction stories but as in my story, I also get in advisable situation of getting into engineering but, in fifth semester again. I decided to drop it for writing. It feels awkward sometimes that I was a topper and I dropped it but it feels fine when I know that there is no turning back and keep moving forward.
JATTIN KAKKAR: What were the things which inspired you the most to take such good initiative?DHRUV ANAND: My inspiration is my fate which never gets along with me from quite some time so I thought to start my battle with it instead of praying god to repair it and my parents, it’s too tough for the parents to realize that their son has wasted there money in engineering and still they support me to 100%.JATTIN KAKKAR:     Who is your role model ?DHRUV ANAND:          Colonel Sanders
JATTIN KAKKAR:  From Where you take input for your writings?DHRUV ANAND: Visuals: I don’t know, maybe it happens with all. I get visuals of the situations and I pen them down. Believe me, If I write them all then I can write a library.JATTIN KAKKAR:Are you also maintaining any blog?

      DHRUV ANAND: Yeap. Started a new one. It’s yourhealthyfeed.comJATTIN KAKKAR:Your first work is a fiction . Would you also like to write      non-fiction  in future?

       DHRUV ANAND:Yeap for sure. But, after my 4th book. JATTIN KAKKAR:    How much time do you spend in reading ?

       DHRUV ANAND: I like to read facts, speeches, articles and listening to all of them. So, around 3 hours in a day.JATTIN KAKKAR:What are your hobbies other than writing?

      ANAND: Cooking.  JATTIN KAKKAR:   How much time have you taken to complete your first writing work , “EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALL RIGHT”?     

      DHRUV ANAND:About 10 to 11 months and 4 years of experience helps a lot.JATTIN KAKKAR:   Whom you would like to give credit for this achievement?DHRUV ANAND:I don’t think I have achieved something yet. But, for this book, I would like to give credit to my time. It showed me all.JATTIN KAKKAR: What are your expectations with your novel?DHRUV ANAND:Just to have it as many persons as it can and to turn non readers to readers for my book because non readers are loving my work and my motto is to make this book in hand of a 7-8 years child to 65 years old. I realized it when a 8 years child told me that he read my book in a week. I need people to tell me that they want me to release my next book soon.JATTIN KAKKAR:  Mr. Dhruv Anand we all know every success comes after undergoing lots of failures,  in your novel also you’ve mentioned it.personally how do you see them?DHRUV ANAND:Well, I am facing them, each n every day, hour n minute. They are harsh, they demotivate you, they can make you cry and sometimes they can make you think to sacrifice your life. but, you need to be strong enough to tell them to bring it on with full force because one day, they will get tired and that’s the time when you’ll show your force to reach that success point.JATTIN KAKKAR:   What were the things which tried to distract you while composing this work?DHRUV ANAND:Thoughts coming in my visuals. What if this book fails? Ideas of a new book, parents, adult movies, engineering, financial problems, business n fading of my visuals because of these things.JATTIN KAKKAR:  What things you see as your biggest strength which has dimnished all your weaknesses?DHRUV ANAND:my parents, readers who are appreciating, my will power (to face failures), my positive thinking (only towards my writing).JATTIN KAKKAR:   Here is  huge competition in this field, have you ever feel afraid of it?DHRUV ANAND:Not yet. Because I’ve just got my first step in front of world in writing, where most part of world haven’t even seen my work, recognizing it is far away. I might get more competitively afraid when I reach that level but at that time also (if I reach). I’ll know that people who my work before will definitely going to go through my new work.JATTIN KAKKAR: Before being published how many time you’ve been rejected with irrelevant answers?

      DHRUV ANAND: So the thing is, I’ve not been rejected but heard a lot of mean things from marketers that my book genre is clische and they compared it with 3 idiots and 5 point someone. I felt really bad at that time but then with some support I took it as a compliment because I know that my book is a way different from them as it’smost of the part is true. I studied the traditional and self publication history. Moreover traditional would take 6 months to study it and I didn’t have that much time because I know if it was not the time then I might not able to go further. I got selected at once through my synopsis of the book. Rejections are yet to come for my next book, haha. I hope it get selected at once but if it doesn’t then I told you failures are bringing it on with force and I have to bear them.JATTIN KAKKAR:   Have you ever been criticized by your close friends and near and dears for this selection?

      DHRUV ANAND: Ok, some supported me (2-3 friends) but most of the friends world are not critizing it but they are also not in support too. According to them, writing a book is not a big deal, haha. They are funny and mean too.JATTIN KAKKAR:   Finally , Any messege you would like to pass to new aspirant in this field?

      DHRUV ANAND: Write with a feel. If it can make you cry, it will going to make others cry for sure. Don’t think that a book can fetch a million dollar bag for you. earing is priority always. Anyone who says that he or she is not writing for money. They all are lying. Then why don’t they donate even the 2 rupees they are getting from it. But the thing is, money shouldn’t get involved in your thinking when you are writing. it shouldn’t be near even 1000 miles. If you can do that, you surely can create wonders. You just need interest and feel for it..

      JATTIN KAKKAR: If you become God what change will you bring to this world?
   

      DHRUV ANAND: God in gita have said... I created human not there thinking.....it's there wish how they use it...I just show you the path...how to follow it, it depends on you.. So, if i become a god I want to make realize the cruel part of the world that what will they do if they dont even have the direction and will show the right path to all the persons who are in real need of it. those who are working hard but need a direction (you can say like me). In this way the needy ones will get the path and the cruel ones get to know what it feels without anything around.

     Thanx Mr. Dhruv Anand for join this entertaining Question and Answer round

                                                                                                            Your well wisher                                                                                                              JATTIN KAKKAR

No comments:

Post a Comment